With over 20 years of experience in application development and database design, software developer and Laurel Computer’s Principal Consultant, Steve Sutton, consistently delivers high-quality, distinctive work that creates value.
Sutton’s deep knowledge and expertise with all stages of software development lifecycle partnered with his strong design, analytical, and communication skills allow him to serve and collaborate with clients. He has worked with small businesses to large design firms not only to spear-head new, strategic development efforts, but also to complete full systems integration.
“Steve has been a tremendous help to me and my business,” says one client. “His in-depth programming knowledge adds great value. Plus, he’s always tried to answer and help me to solve my website problems quickly.”
- Warehousing and distribution
- Business process automation
- Data-driven applications
- Database architecture
- Systems integration
- Software development
- Strong, deep, full business analysis
- A natural ability to “get up to speed” quickly
- Intuitively knowing the right questions to ask
- Strong pattern recognition skills
- Deep knowledge and expertise base in web and app development and integration
- Professional experience in a variety of sectors including government, creative, and communications
- Healthy blend of liberal arts background balanced with computer science experience